Ever wonder how to open a soda can without tab? It is common to see people broke the tab on a soda can and failed to open it. Don’t throw away your soda drink if the tab broke off. There are tons of easy ways to open a soda can even without the tab.
Method 1: Use a tablet knife or butter knife
- It is recommended to wash the entire can because there might be some dirt left when you broke the tab.
- Put the soda can on a table and use a table knife or butter knife to push in the tab slowly. Make sure you go slow and steady until you have opened the soda.
- Prepare a glass and pour the container into it.
Method 2: Use a stainless steel spoon or fork
- Just like method 1, rinse the can to ensure it is clean.
- Lay a metal spoon or fork (stainless steel is recommended) on the edge of the handle across the opening.
- Apply pressure bit by bit until the soda can is opened.
Method 3: Use a can opener or tin opener
A can opener or tin opener is a good tool to open a can of soda (pop) if the tab is broken.
You are not recommended to use a certain tools found in the hardware shop to open a soda can with broken tab, for example, screwdrivers or nut drivers. These tools could cause small bits of aluminium falling into the drinks.
More From FECIELO