It’s not enough to just list 10 out of the whole stretch of hundreds of cities from the tip to the toe of the boot. However, we still need to sort out the best of the best so you could experience the most out of Italy even in some places where you do not need to jostle with the crowd of tourists.
- Rome (Roma) – The capital city of Italy and Lazio.
- Milan (Milano) – One of the world-renowned fashion hubs.
- Florence (Firenze) – The cradle of the Renaissance known for its architecture and art.
- Venice (Venezia) – The most beautiful city of water boasts world famous canals.
- Sicily (Sicilia) – A wonderful island on the southern tip of Italy.
- Naples (Napoli) – One of the foremost port city in Italy.
- Genoa (Genova) – one of the most important medieval maritime republic.
- Pisa – home to the unmistakable image of the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Bologna – Italy’s culinary capital and home of the first university in the western world.
- Verona – known as piccola Roma (little Rome) for its importance in imperial days.
More From FECIELO